Where are you?
A downloadable game for Windows
You and your friend are lost on an island, and the only means of communication you have is a walkie-talkie. Look around, explore your environment and try to find each other! Keep track of any landmarks you find and talk things out to help you find each other easily.
POST JAM UPDATE:
- Added randomized spawning points for players.
- Improved lighting and shadows.
- Cleaned up UI.
- Fixed some collision issues.
- Added builds for both 64bit and 32bit Windows.
This is a cooperative two-player game that's played over the internet. You'll need to use a third-party voice chat app to talk to each other while playing.
Here's how to set things up:
- Start a voice chat with your friend.
- Download and extract the executable files.
- Launch "Where are you.exe".
- When the 'connect' dialog shows up, you both need to enter the same island name. Try to pick a unique name for it.
- Connect and play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.